The volunteers of Yuma Regional Medical Center are pleased to support scholarships for those pursuing a career in healthcare. These scholarships are made possible by the fundraising efforts of our volunteers, proceeds from the retail operations at Yuma Regional Medical Center and donations from supporters of this program.
9 scholarships will be available for a total of $14,000
- 5 scholarships at $2,000 each (open to all applicants)
- 4 volunteer scholarships at $1,000 each (open to active volunteers only)
To qualify, applicants must:
- Be a graduating high school senior with an interest in healthcare-related career programs, OR
- Be a current college student accepted by, or currently enrolled in, an accredited healthcare-related career program, OR
- Be a graduate student accepted by, or currently enrolled in, a healthcare-related program
- Be a current resident of Yuma County
- Have a GPA of 2.5 or higher or the GPA required by the specific scholarship
- Have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher IF you are a previous scholarship cycle recipient
- If you are applying for the volunteer scholarship you must be an active YRMC volunteer within the last 12 months.
If you are a graduating high school senior or a high school graduate, you must submit a copy of your high school transcript and a letter of acceptance to the college/program you will be attending. If you are a current college/university student in a healthcare program, submit a copy of your latest transcripts. If you have other college/university training and you have been accepted into a college/university healthcare program, submit your latest transcripts and your letter of acceptance to the program.
How to Apply
Your application MUST include the following items:
If you have any questions about the scholarship application process, please email us at email@example.com