This resource offers you convenient, secure access to portions of your online medical records through MyCare, as well as bill payment options and online account information.
MyCare is a safe, secure online tool that can help you take an active role in your health by allowing you to maintain your health information in one location.
With MyCare, you can easily and securely:
- View your health summaries, reminders and doctors instructions.
- View medications, immunizations, allergies and medical history.
- Review lab and radiology results.
- Make appointment with a participating physician office.
- Receive appointment reminders.
- Send secure messages to a participating physician office.
- Access trusted health information resources.
- Pay your bill
Enroll in MyCare today! If you’ve already signed up for MyCare, log in. For more information , see our Frequently Asked Questions.
Pay My Bill
Yuma Regional Medical Center offers a fast, secure way to pay your bill online using MyCare. In order to protect your financial information, MyCare uses industry-leading security measures to guard against fraud.
If you have already established an account, log in to MyCare or you can pay using our new Pay as Guest option. Payment options in MyCare can be found on the Billing Account Summary under the Billing tab. For information on how to enroll, see our Frequently Asked Questions.
Once you log in to MyCare you can view detailed account information, update your contact information, sign up for paperless billing, set up auto pay with a credit card, create a payment plan or request that an agent contact you to answer any questions you may have.